Pantokrator church in Patras, Greece. It was built on the ruins of the ancient temple of Olympian Zeus circa 900AC. It’s a Byzantine style church,the first Cathedral of Patras and a copy of Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. During Turkish occupation the church was transformed into a mosque. In 1687 Morosini abolished the mosque and the church was renamed The church of St Marc. In 1828 it was converted into a hospital for Nicolas Joseph Maison’s soldiers but after the liberation it returned to it’s original state.